- Some UX and creative design work to support the eCommerce projects. Especially on responsive web design.
- Works on projects that require knowledge of cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility issues and design constraints.
- Stays abreast of industry trends applicable to web technology.
- Performs feasibility studies to evaluate new technologies and design trends.
- Evaluates software / technologies in terms of general quality attributes and possible trade-offs presented within the given problem.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Minimum 2 years of related project experience.
- Bachelor degree (Higher Diploma/Diploma will also be considered) in Digital Media, Interactive Media, Multimedia Design and Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Creative Media or related disciplines.
- In depth knowledge of AJAX, usability and UI issues, W3C standards and implications of SEO.
- Good understanding of web / software development life cycle.
- High level of attention to detail. Hands-on Java development and technical documentation skill.
- Experience in eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Oracle ATG Web Commerce, IBM Websphere Commerce, Hybris, etc. will be advantageous.
- Good team player who is self motivated, analytical, detailed oriented, logical thinking.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Cantonese are essential.
- Positive “can-do” attitude.
- Depends on the candidate’s previous working experience and the expected career growth, the most suitable job title will be confirmed upon hiring.