- Helping our client to implement eCommerce solutions in a cost-effective way.
- Determine all the requirements business/use cases of a project.
- Communicate with stakeholders, facilitators, partners, development team, QA, etc.
- Prepare requirements documentation, and track the overall implementation process.
- Identify the best approach, technology or solution in the market.
- Introduce and define the most appropriate business process and methodology which is applicable for the projects.
- Provide guidance and internal training related to business analytics skills for the team members.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree (Higher Diploma/Diploma will also be considered) in Business, Business Administration, Management, Operations Management, Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years related experience.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Effectively organize and manage work responsibilities independently. Time and project management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize are essential.
- Good understanding of web / software development life cycle.
- Willing to work very hard to achieve the highest level of quality.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent leadership, analytical and coaching skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Experience in eCommerce platforms will be advantageous.
- Positive “can-do” attitude.
- Candidate with strong project management experience would be considered as the role of Project Manager.